Today I am featuring a makeup artist from Texas that I found on Instagram, Mayra aka Miss Mouse. Check her out here. She has an amazing eye for makeup and I love that she is into the retro glam look that I live for. I asked her to do a retro-inspired rainbow eye look; a few of my favorite things. 🙂 Below is how to get her complete pinup glam look.
Miss Mouse’s #retromodern rainbow pinup look.
1. Add the yellow eyeliner to the inner corner on top of the black wing you just created.
2. Next, add the bright pink eyeliner next to the yellow eyeliner.
3. Next, go over a little bit of the yellow eyeliner to mix in with the pink to give you an orange color.
4. Now add the light blue eyeliner all the way to the end of the wing.
5. For the final step, mix the blue eyeliner with some of the pink to get a pretty purple shade.
For the finishing touches, and to complete the look add eyelashes (which give this look more drama), use a black pencil liner to your waterline, and then add two coats of your favorite mascara and voilà your done! 🙂
For the lips, Miss Mouse is wearing her favorite red lipstick (a retro matte lipstick) in the shade All Fired Up.
Next, curl your hair with a wide barrel curling iron to complete this retro-modern look and don’t forget to throw on a cute pinup print dress. 🙂 You can find some really cute ones on Modcloth. Lastly, I was able to find an article on 42 pinup hairstyles, a must read if you ask me.
Thanks for reading our first #retromodern beauty post! Stay tuned for more posts like this. 🙂
P.S. Stay in the fashion “know” on my BlogLovin’ page.