Hope you all are well this winter of 2016. I took a hiatus from blogging, but I am gearing up to have an epic year! Atleast that’s what my planner says. 😉
If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen my post on my planner. My goal this year is to bring my readership up and hopefully secure sponsorship! Along, with this goal, as a reward for my hard work, I’m hoping to be able to go to BlogHer 16 in L.A. this summer. I’m super excited because Myiam Bialik will be there. I know she is now on the show Big Bang Theory, (which is awesome by the way) but I will always remember her as Blossom! I used to wear the style of hats she was famous for wearing in the 90s.
A fellow blogger, #Lauretta nominated me for a Liebster award which made me happy to be recolonized! For those who don’t know what a Liebster is, it is an award given to fellow bloggers who have a smaller following. It’s also a great way to connect with bloggers and to discover great blogs. The rules: you answer the 11 questions you are given. You can write your own questions 11 questions or keep them the same. Next, you nominate around 5-11 blogs and let them know you nominated them. Make sure to upload the Liebster logo and let the nominees know you nominated them. I hope to hear back from those I nominated, enjoy!
- In two words, how best could you describe your personality? Fun and passionate.
- What is the first thing you do before putting up a blog post? Make sure I have my photos before I write my blog post.
- How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging since June 2015. I took a few months off. I’m ready to roll up my sleeves and start blogging regularly again!
- What are those two things people know you for/as? I am known for my fun and quirky personality. I consider myself a social butterfly.
- If you are to have a company, what would it be? My company would be either to have a fashion line or an affordable cruelty-free beauty brand.
- How do you see today’s world? I think we have made much progress but we still have some changes to make.
- How do you see the blogging life and how has it helped you? I love being able to share my fashion tips/tricks and prove that you don’t have to have a ton of money to be fashionable.
- How do you do away with bad comments on your blog post or any post?Personally, I haven’t had to deal with bad comments. I find that being a blogger, that people have been supportive of my passion. If I do get bad comments, the best thing to do is to ignore it and not to feed into it.
- If you are to open a Youtube channel what would it be and why do you choose it? I would love to have a Youtube channel, but I’m extremely nervous on how my channel would come across. There are so many talented people out there. If I did, it would be a fashion and beauty channel. I would also do street interviews with people about their fashion. I would do it because fashion gives us a way to express ourselves!
- What is your style signature? My signature style is retro with a twist of modern, #retromodern.
- What are those three things you love about yourself? My ability to try new things, my creativity, and my dedication to my passions and others.
- My questions:
- What are your goals for 2016?
- What inspires you the most when blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favorite fashion decade or throwback fashion trend do like or still wear?
- What is your favorite pastime/hobby?
- If you could travel anywhere where would it be and why?
- How would you describe your personality?
- What is your signature style?
- What people do you draw your creative inspiration from?
- What is your top 3 favorite foods?
- What is the best thing about blogging so far?
Cheers! Here’s to an awesome year. 🙂